LAMP Technology Expertise Overview
LAMP (stands for LINUX, Apache, MYSQL and PHP, also called a web stack) is an open-source web development platform which is basically used for creating high performance web applications. The LAMP stack includes:
- Linux – An open source operating system.
- Apache – A web server suitable for variety of operating systems such as MAC OS ,Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.
- MySQL – The most popular open source Relational Database Management System
- PHP – An open source scripting language used to develop advanced web based applications.
Why 2Intelli for LAMP Development Solutions?
- We deliver suitable LAMP solutions according to the current and growing requirements of our client’s business needs.
- Latest technology used in delivering LAMP services
- Technical expertise in multiple technologies
- Have the best in terms of hardware and software infrastructure
- Cost-effective LAMP solutions within the specific time
- Our development and programming teams are well qualified and have excellent communication skill.