Database Administrators is a person who uses specialized software to store and organize data. Every site can have at least one database administrator to administer it. As an Oracle database system can be immense and can have multiple users to operate it, often this is not a one person job. In such cases, there is a group of DBAs who share all the responsibilities. ¬¬¬
2Intelli Database Administrator's offers following Oracle DBA Services:
- Restoring and Backing up the database.
- Creates primary database storage structures.
- Optimizing the performance of the database.
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Monitoring user access to the database.
- Maintaining archived data on tape.
- Manipulate the database structure, as necessary.
- Upgrading the Oracle server and application tools.Upgrading the Oracle server and application tools.
- Allocating system storage for the database system.
- Installing the Oracle server and application tools.
- Creates primary objects (tables, views, indexes).
- Planning for recovery and backup of database information.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
At 2Intelli, we have talented oracle applications DBA and oracle DBA who offers all such above responsibilities with more efficiency and reliability.