A Quick Look at ALM & TFS
ALM stands for Applications Lifecycle Management is a defined as the process of managing an application’s development lifecycle right from its initial planning to the up-cycling of the application. Through ALM, organizations can effectively and efficiently manage the lifecycle of the applications development with improved collaboration, productivity and higher application quality so as to avoid project delays.
TFS stands for Team Foundation Server is an important tool for ALM. It offers concert platform for all the developer team in order to work together, communicate effectively and delivers fruitful results in a lesser time.
What 2Intelli Offers?
2Intelli offers the quality solutions to our customers that can help them to achieve operational efficiency more rapidly. 2Intelli InfoTech offers combination of services, tools, knowledge and process guidance that helps to bring organizations at the top among the other organizations.
The following are the three default process templates provided by Team Foundation Services:
- MSF for CMMI Process Improvement 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum 2013
- MSF for Agile Software Development 2013
At 2Intelli, we provide prompt collaboration platform and reliable services to different enterprises at a cheaper rate. Our ALM TFS solutions can help our clients with the following.
- Align technology with different enterprise needs to meet their core business objectives.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the application development and delivery process.
- Track the application development process for quality and error-free applications.